Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh, I Don't Know...

So less about the Army today, and more about my personal life...

I had a conversation with an old friend from school the other day and I realized just how soft people are today. Where I am and what I'm doing is really not that bad. Yeah it sucks, but it's not impossible to deal with.

The attitude that other people have toward what we do kinda gives me the feeling I can do anything.

Lately I'd been wondering if plans that I've made would work out. You see, I really, honestly love my girlfriend, and I really honestly hope to marry her in the near future.

I'd sometimes wonder if we could do it. If things would work out. But with our love for each other as great as it is, I now realize there aren't any problems. It'll work out fine.

I just can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait either. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not only content with what you're doing, I'm indescribably proud. I'm proud that you've carried out your plans as you have, that you have the strength to do what you have to. I love you more than anything... never forget it.
    ~Marina

    ReplyDelete